Country style pork ribs.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well, now it looks like a next weekend thing. I was told I have plans this weekend. Gives me more time for ideas I suppose. I love the sauerkraut idea but she wouldn't go for it.

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
I get that same scheduling directive too. I've learned to announce my plans well in advance.
Well my cousin's wife called and said the small town by them was doing Oktoberfest this weekend with food trucks and a beer garden. Also a final demo derby of the season. I wasn't too disappointed. 😂

Great suggestion.
I completely forgot about slow cooker with sauerkraut.
Don't forget to add slices from an apple or two

Oh yes, must not forget the apple or two.
I used to use winesaps when I could find them.

Hmmm...Now I got a craving for plate of kraut, ribs, and fried potatoes. LOL

Country style ribs can be a couple of different cuts. Are yours cut from the loin or the butt? Pic would help

I have seen these at a store without any specific labeling if they were from a loin or a butt.

I think I might be able to tell sometimes by looking at the grain and marveling, but I'm a novice.

Any tips as to how to tell?

I have seen these at a store without any specific labeling if they were from a loin or a butt.

I think I might be able to tell sometimes by looking at the grain and marveling, but I'm a novice.

Any tips as to how to tell?

Generally the CSR's from butt's have a piece of bone in them and more fat than the boneless ones from the loin.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky