Cottage Industry guide(s) concerning home manufacture / sale of any protein product , jerky ,smoked

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chef krimlar

Original poster
Apr 13, 2015
I have just become active / aware in this and will welcome feedback from other members as to the laws in their respective states...Thanks 

Krim

( as an unnecessary note, "if we do not get involved, then what we want may not be what we get...., and what we get may be worse than what we want..." )

I am following hundreds of items concerning food and its aspects....please forward me any and all info you may have on this thread...

Thanks, 

K

The federal / state  guidelines have been changed recently.

In some ways they are more liberal. in others way more strict.

And, since they vary from state to state, somewhat more un-reliable.

The one thing I do know is that ALL protein based products are to be regulated by the USDA.....

There is only one state that has some exceptions,so I will not mention it here..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky