cost of Pork Belly

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I hope you don't mind a Californian Yank jumping in. The cheapest I can buy a single, uncured pork belly is $4.50 to $5 a lb. I can buy an economy pack of bacon cured pork belly for $2.89 / lb. Needless to say I cure other pork cuts for $1 to $2 per pound. Got 8 thick cut, boneless pork chops curing as I type. $1.68 / lb.

I can find pork belly in Kitchener for 3.99/lb. I cross the border into N.Y. or Mi 6-8 times a summer to judge KCBS. I usually check the local Costco and quite often find a skinless belly for 2.50-3.00 /lb. I like not paying for the skin but with the exchange on the dollar there isn't a lit of difference.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky