Cookin' for the Whole Town

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That sounds like a great time. Love the all night cook out!

Out here bug juice is soy sauce
biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see pics!

Sorry Shell, don't start cook untill the 3rd. I will try to get some pics as the supplies start coming in on monday.

Me too... Geez I'd love to do that! I have a 4th party I'm cooking for for a bud, but it's all grilling. Well..ceptin' for the butt and fatties I'm doing ahead of time hehe!

Sounds like a very ambitious project for a very worthwhile cause. I've done some VFD time, and know very well how those well meaning 20-30 are held together by the 2-3 "glue" members. Points to you, and also looking forward to the qview.

Chrome stack and all... wow, it's pretty... as a friend of mine says, "I want something like that when I grow up..."
wink.gif

Laci looks like a sweetie!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky