Consistent Creeper checking in from Pa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

FritzHlzr

Original poster
Jun 10, 2022
Been doing the grilling/bbq thing now for a couple decades, started down the bbq road with a couple hundred dollar offset that worked better than I knew at the time that showed me what bbq was to be, graduated to a MC BX25, added a BGE, a Kudu, a Weber Jumbo Joe, and of course a Weber Genesis gasser. I'm generally a looker, you'll see me liking posts but it seems the smart phone doesn't come out much when I'm doing the work, now that I've officially introduced myself maybe I'll do it more often. I'm currently waiting for shipment details on my 1975, should be any day now. My wife and partner in crime. for last 30 years, keeps the bar for our meals high with her side dishes, pot pies, quiches, and deserts.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky