Congratulations! S2K9K and SmokinHusker are Now Site-wide Moderators

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
As many of you know, S2K9K(Dave) and SmokinHusker(Alesia) have been "Roll Call" mods for a while and doing a very good job I might add. Alesia now plays the role of Community manager and handles our social media, the carousel features, etc.. but she has continued helping out as a moderator in "Roll Call" as well.

The admin team has asked both Dave and Alesia to be site-wide mods which just means they get permissions to moderate the entire site instead of just specific areas. These changes are needed to help keep the SMF in tip-top shape.

Please help me congratulate them on their somewhat-new job duties.

Reactions: mike243
Congrats to both. Awesome people that contribute so much to SMF.
Congratulations.gif

That's awesome!!! Congrats Dave and Alesia. You guys do a Rockin' Job!!! Thank you for all you do and will do in your expanded roles for this fantastic site.

Steve

Thank You everyone! I just try and help make SMF the best it can be, don't really do anything special. This was kind of a surprise to me. Piney asked me if I would be interested in doing it and I said yes but then didn't hear anymore about it, but it's all good! I'm here and will continue doing whatever I can to help make this the best forum on the internet! 

Very Cool! Congrats guys...JJ

I misread this & saw "State wide" instead of "Site wide".  My first thought that they were new BBQ judges in their home states so we all could enter & they would make us winners.  We split the winnings & all get new smokers.......& then I realized they are only moderators on the forum :(  But thats ok cause you guys do a great job of helping us all be winners with our BBQ whether its friends or family as a judge or the real deal!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky