concrete smoker and grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BBSMOKE

Original poster
Apr 16, 2021
Hi all

just wanted to share my build with you. I am doing a full pour concrete smoker with fire brick inside the fire box and smoke chamber. I live up north In montreal and want to be able to smoke all year round. I'm lucky enough to have free concrete (brother in law owns a company) so I figured I would borrow the forms and do one pour. here are couple of pictures. The foundation is 13 inches deep with rebar every feet. Slab is 4 feet x 10 feet. Smoker once brick layed inside will be 68 tall x 25 wide x 31 deep. firebox 26x35x31
smoker grass.png
smoker excavation.png

thanks for all the information on this forum, very glad I found it before my build

Reactions: Wurstmeister
Welcome to SMF!
Can’t wait to see what that smoke house looks like when it’s done.
It ought to be a beauty!
Al

Reactions: BBSMOKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky