Completely new to smoking in Tulsa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bob hinton

Original poster
Dec 25, 2013
Tulsa, OK
Howdy all!! Just got a Masterbuilt 40 for Christmas. I tried to read as much as I could on these forums and ordered Jeff's rub and sauce recipes. Smoked my first country-style beef ribs a couple of nights ago following Jeff's instructions and they turned out AMAZING!!

Speaking of amazing, I also ordered the AMNPS after reading the forums. Mine should hopefully arrive today. I plan to smoke some chicken tomorrow and more country-style ribs on Sunday!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Hello Bob, and welcome aboard from another NE Oklahoman!  Congrats on that new MES!  Lots of MES users on these forums, so good advice is always just a question away. Have fun and happy smoking!

Red

Welcome from another Tulsan. This forum is where I started and I have really enjoyed sharing and receiving great information and tips. And thanks for tip on the new BBQ joint here in town. Can't wait to try it

Welcome to the forum, Bob.  Lots of great info and great folks here.  Glad that first smoke turned out well.  Now you're addicted like the rest of us.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky