Community Service Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BigTurtle

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 2, 2018
A local church does an annual fund raiser BBQ and had no one to help with the capacity needed so eventually I agreed to assist. Smoked for two days last weekend. Friday and Saturday, no work on Sunday.
IMG_20190810_092348018_HDR.jpg

Way to go Biggie T. That looks wonderful and for a good cause.

Point for sure
Chris

They had asked months ago and I respectfully decline and advised that they seek out another smoker. They messaged me a week ago and said they had no luck and we're in dire straits. I am trying to be a good Christian and they were in distress so I said yes to them. I don't regret a minute of it. Good people. They were VERY supportive and did the pork butts processing themselves.

Now my church has asked for my help. Pork for 150. And beans too.

Got a little gig for this Saturday. Baby backs and salmon for 30.

hope this gives you some points to get into heaven, you'll probably have to take your smoker with you though, everything looks great.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky