Coming Soon - Better Features/New Platform

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We are working on some kind of chat program to use with the new program. So dont get down yet. I think we will figure out a way to make this happen.

Even before I joined this site, I visited almost daily, many days more than once. After joining, I visit several times every day. Great place, fantastic, helpful people.

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I know that these kind of upgrades are not cheap. After reading about the upgrade and Jeff's determination to make sure this site stays the premier smoking meat site, I decided I had to chip in. I put my money where I feel it will do the most good. I just paid my fee to become a Premier Member of the greatest smoking site on the net.

Thanx, Jeff!

I am still kinda new around here, but I plan on being here for the duration. At work we have gone through a bunch of changes to our intranet and some of the programs we use. Being an intregal part of the change I caught a lot of flack from some of the users until they realized the good parts of the change after some of the wrinkles were ironed out. We all had to make adjustments but the end result was a better, faster and more secure intranet. It sounds like you have your Ducks in a row so it shouldn't be too bad. Thanks for a great place to hang out and talk about such a great hobby!!

Looks super,After an hour of poking around, we will find our way.
Looking forward to the change
Thanks Jeff to keep our modern and up to date
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Geert

Looks great Jeff, glad to be around at this moment in time to see the changeover. Will we need to re-create our log-ons & profiles?

Change? OMG!!! What will I do, how can I cope...

(inhale of the smells from a smoked food product, exhale from nose)

ahhhh... there, I'm better now!

I look forward to the steps forward. Thank you Jeff and all the others involved for your efforts on behalf of this site and it's members.

You should not have to re-do anything like that other than your signature which is text, links, bold and italics only for now.

I think they plan to enhance the signature area in the future.

[font=&quot]Keep up the good work Jeff and all the other administers I don’t know yet. You are all great.This is by far the best site I have ever visited.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

[/font]

Count me as voting for having a blackberry app, or at least a "mobile" skin. There is a nother forum I go to that, while not having apps, has a mobile skin that makes it much easier to navigate on a mobile device. Now, I don't like to use the mobile version of any site more than I need to, but on a forum it is really nice to have. You can just set certain browsers to automatically use the "mobile" skin, and then the users can change it if the want to, I think.

Anyways, just my $.02!

Thanks for everything you guys do - I love this place!

It sounds like we need to have a community wide smoke day on the 24th. That way we all have loads of QView ready for the new site and we can keep our minds off of not having access for a little while.

Who's with me?

We may have growing pains. (again) But it is all worthwhile I am sure. Would love to see it on my BlackBerry. My work has blocked the current SMF as a blog (gasp) Jeff I am behind the move 100% and thanks for all you do!

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Uploading Qview without having to use a separate hosting site is sure gonna be nice.

I'm pretty excited about the new layout.

In fact, I would be willing to redo my premier membership if it would have the option to get rid of ads and the such.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky