Come Join The Wine Group!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
Seacoast of New Hampshire
Hi Cutie Smoked Cheese Experts!!!

I started a little happy thread over in our "wine GROUP" today, and shared my humble cheese and vino snack, despite it not being "smoked."

For those who ARE smoking cheeses however, or for anyone else, I'd love for you all to come join the group, and also chime in with some of your favorites - cheese, wine, and such - and post photos or share what you do wish!

All are welcome, and nobody will be "graded" on what wine they drink or love! It's a snowy day, and so just come join the fun!

Cheers!!!!!!!! - Leah

Last edited:
Leah, evening..... Well, I'm a fan of "Chillable Red"..... comes in a box.... Not too much "enlightening" stuff I can add except....... that particular red is much better at room temp.....One of my neighbors owns "Rock Wall Cellars" here in the Okanogan.... That's pretty close to "I did stay at a Holiday Inn once".... http://www.rockwallcellars.com/

Cheers........ Dave

Hey Dave!!! That's so fun!!!

And speaking of "chillable red" as you say; I made the best steak tartare yesterday (with smoked mango on the side - posted in the beef section) and share your palate and preference for COLD food indeed!

A slightly chilled red is really lovely with that dish!

Happy Tuesday to you!!!!!!!!!!!! Come join the fun indeed!!!!!!!!!! Cheers!!!!!!!!! - Leah

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky