Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all the winners!  You're getting some great products!  And a big thanks to Todd...for being such a great support of these forums, and for fine products and great customer service.  This was a very cool and fun contest!

Red

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to cold smoke bacon for T-day breakfast!”

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _____turkey_______ for Thanksgiving.”

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Ham and Turkey for Thanksgiving.”

Even if I don't win ill use the A-Maze-N- Pellet Smoker because it is such a great device.

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _____turkey_and ham______ for Thanksgiving.”   Thanks for sponsoring the contest Todd!

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a big pan of stuffing with/under my turkey for Thanksgiving.”

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke cheese, devil eggs, and steaks for Thanksgiving.” :yahoo:
:sausage::grilling_smilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky