Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsin

tsin Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____Mac and Cheese________ for Thanksgiving

2. jarjarchef

jarjarchef Master of the Pit OTBS Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke  turkeys that have been brined with my late grandfathers brine recipe for Thanksgiving.”

3. greggb

greggb Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke standing rib roast for Thanksgiving.”

4. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey and a ham for Thanksgiving.”

Gary

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  5. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Hey Tod

Even if I don't win (and I NEVER do) I'll still be buying everything on this list

Gary

6. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  7. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hey, I liked the page before this thread.  

Am I disqualified?

8. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Nope, you're in!

Now do the other part to be entered

9. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I did that on page 1.   

10. tjohnson

WOW!

2nd Post for the contest!!

THX!!

11. snoopyduh

snoopyduh Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything but the cranberries for Thanksgiving

12. tjohnson

Remember, only one post per day has a chance to win

So, posting 10 times in one day does not give you a better chance to win

BUT, you can post every day, as a Daily Winner will be chosen from the posts made on that same day

The Names of the Daily Winners will be posted in the 2nd post of this thread

The Grand Prize will be chosen randomly from all the posts made throughout the contest

A Daily Winner still has a chance to win the Grand Prize!

Todd

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  13. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _bacon_ and a prime rib__________ for Thanksgiving.”

14. gent

gent Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke vegetables for Thanksgiving.”

15. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a seasonal stuffed pork loin for Thanksgiving.”

Toby

16. dave17a

dave17a Smoking Fanatic

“The first thing I plan to smoke if I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest is The butts I have brined for  30 days and anything else I can get my hands on. Cold weather,deer season, jerky, cheese, Bannana peppers turning and new smokehouse on the way.____________.”

17. nicepellicle

nicepellicle Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Sandhill Crane for Thanksgiving.”

18. glocksrock

glocksrock Smoking Fanatic

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke turkey breast for Thanksgiving.

19. rick freitag

rick freitag Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ______cheese______ for Thanksgiving.”

20.    “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey and a ham for Thanksgiving.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.