Cold WSM 18

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Might be worth it to see if you can find it locally. Shop around. This time of year, nobody is BBQing, and places like Home Depot are looking to move it.
I was just in Home Depot today. They had only a few bags of Kingsford blue bag, but to my surprise, a full pallet of Kamado Joe Big Block $29.99 and another full pallet of Jealous Devil Chunx XL Lump Charcoal, 20#, $26.99. First time I seen those in HD. I gently placed three bags of JD in my cart. I might go back tomorrow...

I was just in Home Depot today. They had only a few bags of Kingsford blue bag, but to my surprise, a full pallet of Kamado Joe Big Block $29.99 and another full pallet of Jealous Devil Chunx XL Lump Charcoal, 20#, $26.99. First time I seen those in HD. I gently placed three bags of JD in my cart. I might go back tomorrow...
Home Depot has the two pack of Jealous Devil for $49.98 with free shipping.

Reactions: Marknmd
Mine's got it as described and every other way but I would rather drive down there and get it myself so it doesn't get broken up during delivery.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky