Cold, snow and a bottom round in the mini

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sounds like a good stick to your ribs meal!!!! I wish I could send you some of the 80+ degree weather we are having. Does not feel like winter or even fall here.

Sounds like a good stick to your ribs meal!!!! I wish I could send you some of the 80+ degree weather we are having. Does not feel like winter or even fall here.

That'd be great! I had to thaw the intake to the hot water heater last night with my propane torch! Forgot to leave the water running a smidge. Few more days if this and then it's supposed to warm up to upper 30's for high and twenties for lows. That's a heat wave!

Damn , dirtsailor, craving for potroast or not I would have used the oven with a smoke generator or something. Minus 18? Screw that!

The bitter cold can suck if you're not prepared for it, and not too bad once you get used to it.   Look forward to the rest of the meal Case!

DS were waiting
cheers.gif
 LOL

I don't know about that????? JK

Looks great. I want to try mine pulled thou.

I don't have bottom round. Will arm and chuck roasts work?

DS I am NO longer following your posts you are putting Lbs and Lbs on me,,,, I ALREADY have enough insulation!!!!!

Dang nab it man that looks great

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,, I may follow a couple more

Damn , dirtsailor, craving for potroast or not I would have used the oven with a smoke generator or something. Minus 18? Screw that!

That's the nice thing about the mini and using the iGrill therm, I spent less than 10 minutes outside the whole time!

DS I am NO longer following your posts you are putting Lbs and Lbs on me,,,, I ALREADY have enough insulation!!!!!

Dang nab it man that looks great

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,, I may follow a couple more

If I quit following your posts I'd lose 20 pounds!!!

Looks great, I eat it that colour all day. All this winter talk bit strange.It was 35c here today,& getting hotter each day. It was 31c right on the coast.I am sweating now & its 10 pm.

My office downtown in the backpacker hostel district .Seems to be a some sort of competition amongst the  Nordic blonde Helga types as to who can where the shortest shorts. When the pockets are longer than the shorts you have a finalist. That many of them there may have to be heats.
laugh1.gif

Suppose when its frozen back home you might as well make the most of our summer.

Looks great, I eat it that colour all day. All this winter talk bit strange.It was 35c here today,& getting hotter each day. It was 31c right on the coast.I am sweating now & its 10 pm.

My office downtown in the backpacker hostel district .Seems to be a some sort of competition amongst the  Nordic blonde Helga types as to who can where the shortest shorts. When the pockets are longer than the shorts you have a finalist. That many of them there may have to be heats.
laugh1.gif

Suppose when its frozen back home you might as well make the most of our summer.
Thanks Mic! I had to take the propane torch to the intake side of the hot water heater this morning so that I could take a hot shower! Time for some heat tape and pipe insulation! put a "-" in front of that 31c and that'd be pretty darn close to last nights temp! We were at -18, which is what -27,-28c? 95f that's plain just not fair!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky