Coffee Coffee YAY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You're either all in on this or capitalism is capable of truly in-credible (as in unbelievable) things.

When high-Tc superconductors became a thing a couple decades ago the prediction was that home 'fridges would also dispense liquid nitrogen for these "appliances". Hasn't happened yet, but it seemed more likely (then and now!) than a fridge dispensing boiling water or making coffee.

I guess the next thing is a side-by-side-by-side with a smoker or grill in the middle. Or is that why this thing has 3 doors? Which don't think I didn't notice! That, seriously, still makes me think this thing was PhotoShop'ed.

So what's your explanation for 3 doors TNJake? Is the bottom drawer for Covid vaccine from Pfizer at -95F, the left for Moderna vaccine and ice cream at -5F and your milk goes on the right at 40F?

You guys are killin' me. :emoji_wink:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky