• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cod taco's

cmayna

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 23, 2012
Trying to find ways to reduce the inventory of all the King Salmon and Cod that we caught this last year which we still have in our freezer to make room for this year's upcoming Salmon season which begins in 5 weeks :yahoo:

So, yesterday thawed out some Rock Cod filets, slicing them lengthwise. Marinate them in a bag with EVOO, S&P, chili powder for an hour. Afterwards, put in foil pan and fired up the BBQ.

Topped the fish with a chunky salsa and baked on the grill until fish was cooked.

When 90% cooked, topped with a mix of smoked Cheddar and Jack cheese. Cooked until melted

Served on small corn tortillas with a Mexican rice and a Mex salad. Did I say belch?

Tapayakin' from my iphone

Last edited:

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
looks good, if your looking for ways to empty your freezer you could send some my way.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.