Cod taco's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cmayna

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 23, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
Trying to find ways to reduce the inventory of all the King Salmon and Cod that we caught this last year which we still have in our freezer to make room for this year's upcoming Salmon season which begins in 5 weeks :yahoo:

So, yesterday thawed out some Rock Cod filets, slicing them lengthwise. Marinate them in a bag with EVOO, S&P, chili powder for an hour. Afterwards, put in foil pan and fired up the BBQ.
3evytupe.jpg

Topped the fish with a chunky salsa and baked on the grill until fish was cooked.
a4e4apyz.jpg

When 90% cooked, topped with a mix of smoked Cheddar and Jack cheese. Cooked until melted
ahazapa2.jpg

Served on small corn tortillas with a Mexican rice and a Mex salad. Did I say belch?
e8a4e2um.jpg

Tapayakin' from my iphone

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky