Cinderella has met her Prince: Prime Brisket Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Cinderella,

Great Looking brisket

You must have one HAPPY Family if you cook like this!

Todd

Howdy Neighbor!

I just now found this thread, and those Briskets look AWESOME !!!

And the Qviews & BearViews are Great !!!

You did an outstanding job!

Thanks for sharing,

Bear

$12.95 a pound! That is almost a $1 per ounce. But then, special is special. I sure have paid more for dinners that wouldn't compare to what you did. Remember, "The very Best is adequate."

$12.95 /pound was the price of the prime steaks at Costco. I bought my prime packer briskets at a high-falutin' local butcher for $4.99 /pound. Still, it came to $110. for two briskets, and I'm used to paying about $1.99/pound for choice.

Good thing there's leftovers in the freezer. I hid them in the fridge as soon as I sliced them, or it would ALL be gone.

Looks really nice, well done
Looks-Great.gif

Just read through all the replies, and I'm blushing. Y'all say such nice stuff to a girl. Thanks...and it was delicious, too. Ribs are on the agenda next, for Friday maybe, and a new camera battery, too, so I can post pictures.  I've been reading here every morning for inspiration. Such good cooks!

Great looking briskets Cinderella and nice camera work too.  I did a couple of packers of my own this past weekend along with some yardbirds and a boneless turkey roast.

Sure wish I could find prime briskets for $4.99 a pound. I got my choice briskets for $2.38 a pound that I found out Wal-mart of all places.

There DOES seem like there is a LOT of smoke around this part of the woods, doesn't it?  Bet we could round up a few folks at some point!

Those briskets are inspirational!  Magical!

Ya know, State College IS in the middle of the state.  I can see it now....

Beautiful fall Saturday, all the smokingmeatsforum PA members gathered outside Beaver Stadium putting on a tailgate the likes having never been seen before.  Penn State Ohio State on the field....and not a person in the stands, but all gathered round the SMF tailgate, smoke from dozens of smokers drifting into and covering the stadium....

Okay, got to quit that or I might not come back to reality.

You had no idea how inspirational your post would be did you?
icon_smile.gif

What a great picture you painted! Keep thinking about after all, reality isn't all it's cracked up to be, lol.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky