• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

CI pork and Tortellini

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
No prep pics (im a failure again sorry). John and Robert inspired me on the CI cook. Used the last of my smoked pork loin roast, some pesto stuffed tortellini, marinara, cheese sauted onion and garlic. Layered it up and baked this on the gasser. Holy cow, quick easy and good! thanks to my brothers for the inspiration!

IMG_6017.jpg

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 16, 2007
That’s my kind of eating. Looks good. Could use some for lunch tomorrow while wood cutting

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Mar 11, 2015
Looks delicious, a lot of tasty CI dishes have been made recently.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Yes sir why not. A great 1 pan meal.

Warren

sandyut

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Thanks for the responses and likes.

this is a pretty easy meal to pull together with ingredients on hand. After seeing all the others I just had to try. I think my wife was unsure...till she tried it. big hit!

I owe thanks to Robert and John.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Nice piece of work Sandy, Like! I haven't got around to using my new little CI pans yet, but I sure an getting a lot of good ideas. RAY

Smokin' in AZ

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
Jul 13, 2019
Great job, Sandy!

Another reason to get me a set of CI pans.

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky