CHRISTMAS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kc5tpy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
May 12, 2013
Newark on Trent, United Kingdom.
Hello all.  Things are about to get crazy and things will be forgotten.  I don't want to have this forgotten.  We have a great Group started here and I know it will only improve with time.  Folks are already talking about getting together for a fellowship/smoking/drinking weekend.  WHAT a great result.  We have only been going for a couple months or so.  I want to take this opportunity to wish you and the folks you love a VERY Merry Christmas and a healthy and Happy New Year.  May 2014 be the best year of your lives.  Health and happiness to all.

Danny and Annette

Last edited:
Just catching up on the site after the "madness", hope you've all had a good Christmas and that Santa was kind to you ! 

Graeme.

I don't ever want to see another plate of food...  Not until tomorrow anyway :-)

I hope everyone had a great Christmas break.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky