Christmas Thank You.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

martin1950

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 18, 2019
Hartford. S/W Michigan
Well it's that time of the year were you show service people how much you appreciate their work. Our mail carrier has been doing a great job since she took over the route. Pork tenderloin smoked for 4 hrs. a 180* over apple topped w/ Sweet Baby Rays Honey sauce. Of coarse I did enough to were we'd have a good meal also.
20191217_080922_resized_1.jpg
20191217_081638_resized.jpg
20191217_114322_resized.jpg

Since the mail lady got the centers, momma and I ate some of the trimmings, OMG. She squished up some cheesy taters and I thawed out some pan-fried gravy and we made a meal out of it. Guess I need to go shopping, out of biscuits in a can and whole corn.
20191217_165346_resized.jpg

What a great idea!
I always give my mailman a check, but I wonder if he wouldn't like one of Al's specialties!!!
Got a year to think about it, cause I already gave him his check!!
Al

Reactions: martin1950
Reactions: martin1950
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky