Christmas in July?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’d like to nominate the 3 members below for the OTBS class of 2020:

TNJAKE TNJAKE TNJAKE TNJAKE

As has already been stated, nominations are not open yet. The staff will make an announcement when they begin. You're about 6 months premature :emoji_wink:

No doubt Jake has turned out some darned good looking food he has not been a member long enough to meet the required criteria,.

Smokin' in AZ Smokin' in AZ was considered for nomination for the class of 2019 but like Jake now, he had not been a member long enough.

There is protocol for submitting nominations. Typically it is done via PM to any of the moderators versus done publicly. They will then check to see if the member meets the criteria and if so, will forward the nominations up the ladder.

Appreciate your input though!! Some good people mentioned here
Robert

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
As has already been stated, nominations are not open yet. The staff will make an announcement when they begin. You're about 6 months premature :emoji_wink:

No doubt Jake has turned out some darned good looking food he has not been a member long enough to meet the required criteria,.

Smokin' in AZ Smokin' in AZ was considered for nomination for the class of 2019 but like Jake now, he had not been a member long enough.

There is protocol for submitting nominations. Typically it is done via PM to any of the moderators versus done publicly. They will then check to see if the member meets the criteria and if so, will forward the nominations up the ladder.

Appreciate your input though!! Some good people mentioned here
Robert

Cliff notes?

Cliff notes?

There is a sub forum dedicated to OTBS. Apologies but I need to get ready to head out the door for work and am short on time. You should be able to find the info you need there. If not I'll try to fill in some gaps later when I get home if anybody else has not already done so

Robert

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Central PA Cowboy Central PA Cowboy here is the link to the criteria.

And thanks for the nomination....

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
All those mentioned above are Great Members of SMF. IMHO
Don't forget to bring them up when the Time is Right.
Wouldn't want to miss them.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky