• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Christmas in July?

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
I’d like to nominate the 3 members below for the OTBS class of 2020:

TNJAKE TNJAKE TNJAKE TNJAKE
As has already been stated, nominations are not open yet. The staff will make an announcement when they begin. You're about 6 months premature :emoji_wink:

No doubt Jake has turned out some darned good looking food he has not been a member long enough to meet the required criteria,.

Smokin' in AZ Smokin' in AZ was considered for nomination for the class of 2019 but like Jake now, he had not been a member long enough.

There is protocol for submitting nominations. Typically it is done via PM to any of the moderators versus done publicly. They will then check to see if the member meets the criteria and if so, will forward the nominations up the ladder.

Appreciate your input though!! Some good people mentioned here
Robert

Central PA Cowboy

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 10, 2017
As has already been stated, nominations are not open yet. The staff will make an announcement when they begin. You're about 6 months premature :emoji_wink:

No doubt Jake has turned out some darned good looking food he has not been a member long enough to meet the required criteria,.

Smokin' in AZ Smokin' in AZ was considered for nomination for the class of 2019 but like Jake now, he had not been a member long enough.

There is protocol for submitting nominations. Typically it is done via PM to any of the moderators versus done publicly. They will then check to see if the member meets the criteria and if so, will forward the nominations up the ladder.

Appreciate your input though!! Some good people mentioned here
Robert
Cliff notes?

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Cliff notes?
There is a sub forum dedicated to OTBS. Apologies but I need to get ready to head out the door for work and am short on time. You should be able to find the info you need there. If not I'll try to fill in some gaps later when I get home if anybody else has not already done so

Robert

Smokin' in AZ

Master of the Pit
Joined Jul 13, 2019
Central PA Cowboy Central PA Cowboy here is the link to the criteria.

And thanks for the nomination....

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
All those mentioned above are Great Members of SMF. IMHO
Don't forget to bring them up when the Time is Right.
Wouldn't want to miss them.

Bear

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Guys thanks for all the likes they are greatly appreciated.

Warren

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.