Christmas Exchange 2021

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Well last year went so well that we want to do it again.

The way this works is that you would have a dollar limit say $20 bucks. Everyone who wanted to do it would be randomly paired then would exchange. The gifts are usually things that can only be purchased local to the member. Sometimes they were homemade things like rub or maple syrup. If you do not want a homemade gift once your paired you can kindly message the person if that is a concern.

Please PM me if you want to do this and then I will randomly select people to be paired together.

Please submit your desire to do this to me via a PM by 12/5/2021. I will do it if we get an odd number or entries.

Thanks and Have fun doing this.

Last edited:
Thanks Brian!! I was thinking about this the other day and almost sent a PM asking about it. Glad I was patient for a couple days. Looks like you had it all planned out :emoji_wink:

Robert

I'll check here too so if you don't PM me I'll still get it

Thanks Brian!! I was thinking about this the other day and almost sent a PM asking about it. Glad I was patient for a couple days. Looks like you had it all planned out :emoji_wink:

Robert

It was Warren that reminded me.

Thank you Brian.
These events are not as easy to administrate as one may think.
Enjoyed this for the past 2 years.
I am out this year. We are wintering in Florida so the travel planning and mail forwarding issues is questionable.

This really cool. I wish I had the time for it. Work family etc doesnt allow much time to do this. Keep up the good work everyone

You can look at your pm’s and tell if you did send a pm if you are struggling to remember.
Lol I’m aware it’s in my long list of PM’s of I sent it but I was in the thread reading and Brian said he’s catch them here too so I just popped a quick message in. As I said to someone else yesterday my beard is gray enough to justify forgetting things lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 912smoker
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky