Christmas Exchange 2020

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This has been so successful Ill extend it thru the 30th to sign up.

A big THANK YOU to Brian for organizing the exchange again this year.

Jim Leonard aka JLeonard JLeonard and I have completed our exchange which I enjoyed immensely! It's lots of fun exchanging gifts from my region and sharing them with others.

I particularly am going to enjoy the Blue Note Juke Joint Whiskey (believe it or not I have heard of it) as well as all the other great southern goodies. . .Thank You Jim!

Merry Christmas Jim ,and to all, stay safe. We will be back to our normal lives soon!

John

IMG_0683.jpg

A big THANK YOU to Brian for organizing the exchange again this year.

Jim Leonard aka JLeonard JLeonard and I have completed our exchange which I enjoyed immensely! It's lots of fun exchanging gifts from my region and sharing them with others.

I particularly am going to enjoy the Blue Note Juke Joint Whiskey (believe it or not I have heard of it) as well as all the other great southern goodies. . .Thank You Jim!

Merry Christmas Jim ,and to all, stay safe. We will be back to our normal lives soon!

John

View attachment 475686
glad you like it John! I‘ve enjoyed everything you sent. Of course I didn’t think to take and post a pic.
Jim

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky