• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Christmas Exchange 2020

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
christmas-tree-near-fireplace_0-jpg.jpg

Well last year went so well that we want to do it again.

The way this works is that you would have a dollar limit say $20 bucks. Everyone who wanted to do it would be randomly paired then would exchange. The gifts are usually things that can only be purchased local to the member. Sometimes they were homemade things like rub or maple syrup. If you do not want a homemade gift once your paired you can kindly message the person if that is a concern.

Please PM me if you want to do this and then I will randomly select people to be paired together.

Please submit your desire to do this to me via a PM by 11/30/2019. I will do it if we get an odd number or entries.

Thanks and Have fun doing this.

Last edited:

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
I’m in. Always enjoy looking fo the local stuff to send. Already have a package started.

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Count me in!! PM sent. Last year was a blast.

Robert

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 4, 2009
I'm in too! It was fun last year.

PM sent. . .Thanks for organizing this again,

John

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Brian-
PM sent to sign me up.
Thanks for championing.
I hope you get a lot of members to participate. 2020 needs to end on a positive note?

73saint

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 8, 2017
How’d I miss this last year??

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
I sent PM's to everyone that contacted me. If I missed you let me know and ill get you paired up.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.