Christmas Eve Brisket Flat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingaces

Original poster
Aug 14, 2016
Contra Costa, CA
It's been a little while since I've been on so I thought I'd jump on tonight. I just threw on my 10 pound brisket flat I bought from Kinder's Buthcer in the Bay Area. I'm smoking at 220-225. I put the meat on at 1210 am.
This is my second overnight brisket. The last one turned out incredible. My WSM held her temp like a champ. I hope to replicate the results tonight for Christmas Eve dinner. I seasoned the meat with SPG.

Thanks Al. Got out of bed at 730 and the meat has been stalled at 159 for 2.5 hours! I think it's going to be really tasty! My WSM has been running between 229-235. A little hotter than I planned for but it's fine because that temp has been going for 7 hours

Thanks Al. Got out of bed at 730 and the meat has been stalled at 159 for 2.5 hours! I think it's going to be really tasty! My WSM has been running between 229-235. A little hotter than I planned for but it's fine because that temp has been going for 7 hours
It is amazing how well they can hold the heat steady

Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky