CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What an AWESOME gesture and gift! The people on this forum ROCK! I am looking forward to this cook and I have confidence in you Al, you will nail it, I know it.....take LOTS OF PICS!!

That's awesome Al... Do I need to stop by and give moral support... maybe do a little sampling for you ??

You got this Brother.. no worries ...

WOW! hellofa gift! And we’ll deserved. Enjoy that beautiful brisket Al!

Another demonstration of what great people we have here. You will do it justice I’m quite sure.

This reaffirms why so many love this Forum. Extremely nice gesture from a friend, Al. I'll also be watching this unfold. With your skills etc, no doubt you'll do it justice and then some. Thanks for sharing.
Al, it is no surprise to any of us. The amount of help and support you provide to many new smokers is a huge gift to the community.
What an AWESOME gesture and gift! The people on this forum ROCK! I am looking forward to this cook and I have confidence in you Al, you will nail it, I know it.....take LOTS OF PICS!!
That's awesome Al. Can't wait to see the finish. Some great and generous folks around this forum
That's awesome Al... Do I need to stop by and give moral support... maybe do a little sampling for you ??

You got this Brother.. no worries ...
WOW! hellofa gift! And we’ll deserved. Enjoy that beautiful brisket Al!
Another demonstration of what great people we have here. You will do it justice I’m quite sure.

Your right guys, this place is awesome. And Keith, your more than welcome to stop by for a slice & a beer!!
Al

Thats gorgeous! With what I've seen on here of your cooks I'm sure you will do it justice!
Jim

Amazing gift both to you and you to your neighbors!
I'd like to be a neighbor for a day, I'll bring the beer.

Thats gorgeous! With what I've seen on here of your cooks I'm sure you will do it justice!
Jim
Amazing gift both to you and you to your neighbors!
I'd like to be a neighbor for a day, I'll bring the beer.

Thanks fellas!
I’m having a hard time waiting for Easter!
Al

That's awesome Al! Sure are some amazing people on this forum. I have been in the receiving end of some pretty great gifts as well. Never ceases to amaze me the generosity of some people especially in these uncertain times we live in these days. Look forward to seeing the finished product!

Wow what a great gesture. This forum never ceases to amaze me. Smoke that baby up Al!!!

Chris

Al, I'm sure you do that brisket up right ! Very generous member deserves some kudos !
That's awesome Al! Sure are some amazing people on this forum. I have been in the receiving end of some pretty great gifts as well. Never ceases to amaze me the generosity of some people especially in these uncertain times we live in these days. Look forward to seeing the finished product!
Wow, what an incredible gift. Very generous of whoever sent it to you. A big thumbs up to whoever it was. Looking forward to your cook and seeing how it goes. Knowing you it will be awesome.
Wow what a great gesture. This forum never ceases to amaze me. Smoke that baby up Al!!!

Chris

Thanks guys, I know I was sure surprised that a member would do that for me. I wish I could let everyone know who gave it to me. But he wants to remain anonymous. Great bunch of folks on here!!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky