Chopped Cheese Sandwich.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats on the feature ride
Great looking sandwich. I agree, the wrapping is crucial to the outcome.

Funny, I watched the History Channel episode on the Milwaukee war between Schlitz and Pabst.
PBR on draft from the original brewery was great.
I'm a Grain Belt fan myself.

Congrats on the feature ride
Great looking sandwich. I agree, the wrapping is crucial to the outcome.

Funny, I watched the History Channel episode on the Milwaukee war between Schlitz and Pabst.
PBR on draft from the original brewery was great.
I'm a Grain Belt fan myself.
Thanks John, I was floored when I clicked on and saw it at the top.

I watched that too, I agree those two did go to war.

Dave

*Update*

I just had to load a case from the utility room reserve into the beer drawer!

Dave

Reactions: BigW.
Great looking sandwich! I could have dang near started in on the toasted roll... just adds so much to a good sandwich!

Ryan

Reactions: Flatrate
I have a second fridge in MN to keep all the beer cold. Don't drink much beer in Florida
So why does the GF leave you at home while both of you are on vacation?
John,

Thanks for stopping in! I thought about getting a second fridge over the years but since I got this new unit the beer drawer does pretty well.

On to your question. I could answer that so many ways so I am going to try to say it in a nutshell without writing a book. First I've been working 3rd shift so long my body is so used to it, even on my off days I am up all night, I can't operate like a normal person. When I was younger I was always on the move, been all over this country and to a few others, I was never home. Now home is the only place I want to be.

I just like being left alone anymore, and it allows her to have fun and do what she wants. She is with here parents, sister, niece and nephew, doing the whole Disney, Universal, etc, things that I have no interest in. To me this is great no work, hanging out drinking beer, cooking good food, chatting with the fine folks here on SMF. Plus I get to be with my pooch, it might be weird to some but I trust nobody to take care of him, except Heather.

I haven't been off my property since I got home from work last Thursday morning, I got my car on the battery maintainer since I have no plans on going anywhere. If I am not at work or sleeping, I am in my home office, kitchen, or garage playing with my cars or cookers.

I guess thats a decent summary!

Dave

Reactions: BigW.
Great looking sandwich! I could have dang near started in on the toasted roll... just adds so much to a good sandwich!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan, you need to try one! I agree I toast everything, just makes things so much better.

Dave

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky