• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

#chokepostoaksmoke

Winewop

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 19, 2021
Just thought I’d send y’all some Aloha from Big Island! USDA Prime beef shortribs done in my Bandera with post oak!

Attachments

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Ribs Look Awesome!!!
My biggest weakness Beef Ribs!!
Nice Job!
Like.
Spent a Year on Oahu 8-69 to 9-70.

Bear

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Welcome from Ohio. I love beef ribs and those look awesome.

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
Another fine meat cook Winewop! Almost wish I hadn't seen those ribs because today is grocery day and I've been trying to be good...
Post Oak in Hawaii?

Wurstmeister

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 21, 2018
Welcome from South Carolina. The ribs look great!! Now I realize how long it's been since I had some?! 🍻
John

Winewop

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 19, 2021
Another fine meat cook Winewop! Almost wish I hadn't seen those ribs because today is grocery day and I've been trying to be good...
Post Oak in Hawaii?
Lol… most people here use kiawi (mesquite), but I’m a BIG fan of post oak.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Whoa what an awesome rack of beef ribs!
Nice work!!
Al

hoity toit

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 4, 2011
Just thought I’d send y’all some Aloha from Big Island! USDA Prime beef shortribs done in my Bandera with post oak!
Man you just can't go wrong with the Brutus Ribs, those look awesome and so does the Bandera smoker. I live not far from Bandera here in Texas. Congrats on the carousel ride too !!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.