CHILI DOGS AGAIN

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking dogs. Those who don't like pumpkin beer are of narrow mind. You have to try it all!

Disco

Thanks!! I'm with you Disco!!  There is some great Canadian beer as well.  Drank plenty up there in Ontario.  A good dark beer is my favorite but I do get into the "light" beers in the summer.  Labbatt's and Molson  [sp] up in Canada and here.  Reinhard

Thanks!! I'm with you Disco!!  There is some great Canadian beer as well.  Drank plenty up there in Ontario.  A good dark beer is my favorite but I do get into the "light" beers in the summer.  Labbatt's and Molson  [sp] up in Canada and here.  Reinhard
Sadly, you Americans have let us Canadians down. We used to look down our noses at "weak" "tasteless" American beer. Now, you guys have started making great craft beers. We did a trip to Portland and went on a pub crawl. We had so much great beer we almost didn't make it back to the hotel.

Sigh. We will just have to take solace that we have better hunting and fishing (don't hate us).

Disco

Reinhard, well Elk camp is done for now and onto getting busy with Deer Hunting, just from the house not out camping this time of yr. Thought I share a pic from camp with ya....Also talked to one of the guys at camp and told him about the Pumpkin beer and he has had it and told me to tell you to try it in your buttermilk pancakes,,,, best pancakes ever he said???? I may have to even try the pancakes 

It was a good weekend - I hope you have a great time,,, nothing like being out there with your buddies!!

DS

Thanks for that picture.  That could be my foot on that stump as well.  I'm actually heading up to deer camp right now.  Just packing up to bring the camper there today.  Will spend the weekend up there checking on the stands and looking for signs of deer.  I'll try the pumpkin beer in pancakes for sure!!!  I'll post some pics when I come back.  Reinhard

DS, this pic is for you.  Put up my feet near our campfire as well, with a different adult beverage.  This was just our pre-deer camp weekend where we go up and get set up, do a little bird hunting, check our stands, look for deer signs, and just enjoy the outdoors.  Going up the 6th of November which is the day before  opener.  We had some chili dogs up north last weekend and had a great time. I'll post some pics of the 5 days that I will spend hunting.  Reinhard

That looks great!!!! Nice Reinhard,,, I will have to try some of that RootBeer,,, GOOD LUCK and most of all HAVE FUN!!!! 

A full barrel of bullets is a dead deer. LOL 

This is not muzzleloader season is it?? 

DS

No, this is firearms season.  Muzzy season comes after that.  Reinhard
Very nice,,,, we went out shooting smoke poles this weekend had a blast,,, my buddy is new to flint locks and was having a hell of a time,,,lots of pan flashes just no booms,,, pretty soon he didn't know if he wanted to pull the trigger or not..Good times right there.. 

Here in Idaho all Trad,, no 209 primers, has to be loose powder ect. 

DS

Good luck this weekend Reinhard!

Don't think you'll need the choppers this year!

781.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky