ChileRelleno vs #OneChipChallenge

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I dive into this one after watching 73saint 73saint and my internet goes down about the time Chili is feeling the burn. So I go about my day and just got back and finished this video out. I laughed my tail off. You guys. There is no way in hell I'd even try this.

Great videos guys and so fun. Hope ya'll both had a good time. I know we did watching it go down!

I still have a box from a couple years ago at camp. A friend brought some for a challenge. The chip was hot, but I didn't think it was as bad as the others made it out to be. I ate mine and finished the one that sent everyone out crying for mommy.
Last year he brought some reaper infused chocolate candy and peanuts that came in 5 different levels or punishment. The chocolate was good, but the heat really stuck with you due to the fat in the candy. That almost put me over the limit.
Got my 7 year old grandson enjoying my Habernero catsup. He eats hot cherry peppers like jelly beans.
IMAG2231.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky