Chicken Italian Sausage with Dried Tomato, Black Olives, & Chardonnay (heavy pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great post and pretty sausage, Ray!
Italian sweet and hot are mainly what I make anymore (that's what the Mrs. likes). The olives and tomatoes look nice for an addition. Did you grind them separately and add to the mix?
Dan

Reactions: sawhorseray
Great post and pretty sausage, Ray! Italian sweet and hot are mainly what I make anymore (that's what the Mrs. likes). The olives and tomatoes look nice for an addition. Did you grind them separately and add to the mix? Dan

Hi Dan! I pretty much do all Italian these days myself, probably due to being half Italian, but my Irish half will be celebrating soon. Fifth picture down from the top, everything goes thru the medium plate and then into the mixer, it's all going to get slopped together somewhere down the line, I like to get it done. Thank you for the Like. I truly do appreciate it. RAY

Just my 2 cents. I have a LEM big bite 1 HP grinder and the 50 LB mixer that attaches to it. It will work well with a 25 Lb load. My point here is end of last season I purchased a 20 Qt. Black Diamond planetary mixer with the ability to attach a #12 grinder to it I believe. This mixer might not do 50 lbs but is infinity easier to use and clean than the LEM mixer. It mixes a 15 lb load in less then 3 minuets.

Ray I see I didn't hit post reply after typing this.. That looks fantastic nice set up I can use my KA for mixing small batches. Big Likes
Richie

Thanks Richie, I got a pretty good workout from this batch. Now I'm up at 2:30 in the morning and tossing a salmon fillet into my offset for some lox, it'll be the last one till next winter, we've got a decent supply in the freezer already. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it very much. RAY

This looks awesome. I was recently told I needed to eat something other than red meet for every meal, well almost every meal, and am trying out some different chicken ideas. This is definitely on the short list. Thanks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky