Chicken French Rochester New York Style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks really good Steve! Never heard of chicken french but now I want to make it. I'm sure you did ROC proud with the dish you turned out!

Steve that looks and sounds REALLY good buddy. Almost elegant but also kinda down-to-earth at the same time and seemingly delicious. I could easily see myself making that with turkey and loving every bite. Nice job sir!

Robert

Steve that looks and sounds REALLY good buddy. Almost elegant but also kinda down-to-earth at the same time and seemingly delicious. I could easily see myself making that with turkey and loving every bite. Nice job sir!

Robert
Thanks Robert! I never gave it a thought with turkey. Interesting idea.

Nice job. I have had and made Française with Chicken, Veal, Turkey Cutlet and Flounder, really good! First time hearing this story and making it with Sherry. Amanda and I catered a Chicken Française Wedding a couple years ago...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky