Chicken burger W /Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

africanmeat

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 28, 2011
Cape Town South Africa
 My wife wanted for supper  chicken i wanted a burger  so we compromised  with a  Chicken burger  

3lb of chicken thighs

1 medium potato

1 medium onion

2 tsp salt

1 tsp paprika

4tsp garlic powder

2 tsp chill powder

1 tsp black pepper

1 tsp coriander powder

bouquet of cilantro fresh

1 fresh chili

grind the chicken with the potato's,onion ,cilantro,chili.

43420d3c_DSC05213.jpg

mix the dry ingredients in a bit of water

bb2fdedd_DSC05214.jpg

mix together and taste for flavor

861a5c8a_DSC05215.jpg

it was good now to the hot plate

e35f2abc_DSC05218.jpg

my wife wrestled few potato's in salt, chili powder .olive oil. in the oven 450F

2351c184_DSC05224.jpg

2221b41f_DSC05221.jpg

it came out yummy

c22b029f_DSC05225.jpg

cd038689_DSC05229.jpg

Thanks for watching

Looks like a great meal, Ahron.  I did some chicken sausage a couple of weeks ago that I stuffed into sheep casings and it turned out real nice.

Looks like a great meal, Ahron.  I did some chicken sausage a couple of weeks ago that I stuffed into sheep casings and it turned out real nice.
 Can you give us the recipe please

Looks delicious Ahron, I'll give that a try also.

Gene

Nice Job Ahron, Looks Delicious...

I like that you ground the taters with the bird, different. 
icon14.gif
 It mix better and the juice stay in the mix

Thanks guys

Here ya go Ahron, some chicken sausage recipes.

I've made both of these, the Buffalo recipe needed some heat, both of them were excellent.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/fo...-dried-tomato-chicken-sausage-now-with-q-view

http://www.choosy-beggars.com/index.php/2009/06/19/buffalo-chicken-sausages/

This one is next on my list to try.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forum/thread/88530/chipotle-lime-chicken-sausage

Enjoy.

Gene
Thanks i will bookmark it

Here ya go, Ahron.  This was just an experiment but I like the way it turned out.

Per pound of chicken breast:

1 1/2 tsp salt

1/2 tsp CBP

1 tsp chopped garlic

1 tsp oregano

1 tsp basil

1 tsp sambal olek

1 T nonfat milk powder

Grind it all together and enjoy

It was great as a patty as well as in the casing

Chris

Here ya go, Ahron.  This was just an experiment but I like the way it turned out.

Per pound of chicken breast:

1 1/2 tsp salt

1/2 tsp CBP

1 tsp chopped garlic

1 tsp oregano

1 tsp basil

1 tsp sambal olek

1 T nonfat milk powder

Grind it all together and enjoy

It was great as a patty as well as in the casing

Chris
 Thanks i will do it looks good and hot

I would fry the hand and eat it too............ thanks for the bear-veiw.........looks great............
icon14.gif

I love chicken burgers! Yours look great. I make one with dijon mustard, worsteschire sauce and a few other spices mixed into the patties and then stuff them with bleu cheese and bacon. They are awesome.I really like the spice mixture in your burgers and that cilantro probably brightens things up quite a bit. Great meal man!

Steve

I love chicken burgers! Yours look great. I make one with dijon mustard, worsteschire sauce and a few other spices mixed into the patties and then stuff them with bleu cheese and bacon. They are awesome.I really like the spice mixture in your burgers and that cilantro probably brightens things up quite a bit. Great meal man!

Steve
Steve that is drool factor right there. 
nana2.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky