Chevre Bruschetta

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Chevre Bruschetta
Fresh cherry tomatoes, lots of capers and minced garlic sauteed in extra vrigin olive oil until the tomatoes burst and form sort of a sauce with their juices.
Season this with plenty of salt and pepper, some crushed red pepper too if you like it spicy.
Place the Chevre (goat cheese) in a baking dish and spread the tomatoes around it.
Broil on high to get some color on the cheese and tomatoes, being careful not to burn the cheese.
I picked up a couple loaves of Rosemary Parmesan bread, cut some slices, buttered and toasted them.
To serve, spread cheese on toast and top with tomato mix and fresh basil.

img_20201003_163203770_burst000_cover-jpg.jpg

img_20201003_171250166_burst000_cover-jpg.jpg

img_20201003_180641702_burst000_cover-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
You had me at toasted tomato , garlic and CAPER. I just love the flavor of capers. Never been a huge goat cheese fan but I’d sure try this. Looks great.

Reactions: chilerelleno
Dinner is served!

Wow...that bruschetta looks divine!! I can't let Tracy see it though. That's all she'd want me to make for a week or more and I'd get burnt out on the stuff....but she could eat that every day. Me, just 5 times a week would be enough :emoji_laughing: Beautiful job Chile!!

Robert

Reactions: chilerelleno
It's really rich and creamy good hot-n-fresh out of the oven.

But it doesn't reheat so well, and the leftovers were just okay.
I added more salt and crushed red pepper to liven it up.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky