Chef Knife Set $12

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Put the guard on the index or middle finger of your off hand. You can do that fancy fast chopping that they do on cooking shows without cutting yourself....:emoji_wink:

They are a good way to get used to slicing. I still have a couple of those.

I bought a set just for the heck of it to check them out. They are VERY sharp and nicely constructed. These are as sharp as any of my high end knives. Will be interesting to see how they hold that edge. My initial impression is that I should have bought more for gifts.

I ordered a set and I am pleased with them. I understand they’re an aliexpress rebrand but for $12 what the hell.

They will make a great travel set. I bought them to keep at a hunting cabin.

Reactions: jcam222
As long as it’s German steel it can be sharpened razor sharp. I usually buy my knives that fit well in my hand. I love the knives at Sam’s Club that are in the restaurant dept. Very reasonable price, German steel, and feel real good in my hand. I also may add that I have several knives that I paid $200 each for & I like the Sam’s knives better.
Al

For $13. I am sure they will last me at least three years. Great for backyard 'cues. Like a cheap cigar, if they go out halfway through, who cares.

They are now back to $39.99. I wish I would have seen this a couple days ago.

Last edited:
As long as it’s German steel it can be sharpened razor sharp. I usually buy my knives that fit well in my hand. I love the knives at Sam’s Club that are in the restaurant dept. Very reasonable price, German steel, and feel real good in my hand. I also may add that I have several knives that I paid $200 each for & I like the Sam’s knives better.
Al

I discovered the Sam's Club knives a few months ago and, like you, I like them very well. Dishwasher safe too!

Bump! So far these knives have held up great. I've touched up the edge on one of them so far. And they are on sale again. Not as good as the last time though. They are 35% off. Which gets them under 25.00

Thanks for the bump Steve. I ordered another set today. I’ve not used my first set yet but they are surgical sharp. The feel of the knife in hand and overall quality is astonishing. I’m collecting them up for Christmas gifts. They are a great deal at $25 and if ever $12 again I’ll have everyone I know order a set for me with the one use coupon haha.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky