Chef Knife Set $12

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I bought this set last time the had this deal. Really like them. These deals don't last long! Have to copy code. I accidentally touched the back of the blade couple days ago. Got a nice cut. These things are sharp.

3-Piece-Enowo-Ultra-Sharp-Premium-German-Stainless-Steel-Kitchen

I removed the link after one of the staff members clicked on one of the links in one of the two threads with identical links and got a security alert on his computer. Not sure which thread it was but in reality links are not allowed on SMF unless they are to answer someone's question according to the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma !

EDIT. Never mind…$12.00. It will be here next Wednesday. Click the 15% off first, then apply coupon code.

coupon code = KDRNAOVO

search for this on Amazon
enowo Chef Knife Ultra Sharp Kitchen Knife Set 3 PCS,Premium German Stainless Steel Knife with Finger Guard Clad Dimple,Ergonomic Handle and Gift Box

Last edited:
I bought this set last time the had this deal. Really like them. These deals don't last long! Have to copy code. I accidentally touched the back of the blade couple days ago. Got a nice cut. These things are sharp.

WOW! This actually worked. I picked up these knives for a total of $13.00 delivered! Thank you so much. and, I had no idea there was a Coupon Page for Amazon. Bonus. What a great way to start my July 4th weekend

GEEEEEZ.. thanks for getting the Mrs's to yell at me (again)... $12.84.. on it's way ...

Did it through the Amazon link ...
LMAO

When I took early retirement in December I threw myself 100% into cooking. This past March, within one 30 day period I bought the following: Traeger Pro Series 34, Weber 22" Kettle Grill, instant-read therm., Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel Cookware, Set of Cutluxe knives, an array of spices, paper, and accessories. If that wasn't enough, I redesigned my entire kitchen. My wife started divorce proceedings on April 1. Just kidding. She loves it because I am making amazing food. Enjoy and Happy 4th

There's a reason these are only $12 (the $40 MSRP is only to make you *think* $12 is an amazing deal... and/or to fleece people who buy it at full price). Manufacturers in China flood the market with cheap steel that won't hold an edge and aren't worth the extra effort of sharpening, then flood the listing with fake 5-star reviews. Same product will pop up with a different brand name every few months. Honestly, you'd be better off buying $12 worth of box cutters.

Top review: " Wedding farewell to your useless mindset we have brought this simplistic but professional four piece knife set. " ???

There's a reason these are only $12 (the $40 MSRP is only to make you *think* $12 is an amazing deal... and/or to fleece people who buy it at full price). Manufacturers in China flood the market with cheap steel that won't hold an edge and aren't worth the extra effort of sharpening, then flood the listing with fake 5-star reviews. Same product will pop up with a different brand name every few months. Honestly, you'd be better off buying $12 worth of box cutters.

Top review: " Wedding farewell to your useless mindset we have brought this simplistic but professional four piece knife set. " ???
For $13. I am sure they will last me at least three years. Great for backyard 'cues. Like a cheap cigar, if they go out halfway through, who cares.

Mine just arrived. They are very sharp and the quality looks great for an inexpensive knife. They are most-definitely not German, but rather they are made in China.

china.jpg

Mine came today, day early. Not bad quality at all. Beefy, full tang, and a nice edge. German steel? Me thinks not. But still not bad. Darn good buy for 13.00

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky