• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cheesesteak

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Very nice bud. Who needs bread with top notch cheesesteak like that? Marinating the onions adds so much extra flavor

pushok2018

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Brian, looks delicious! This is exactly what I can have: breadless cheesesteak... Oh, BTW... that bottle looks goooood! I couldn't find it locally though....

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
I’m al about bread less. Looks great. I’ll have to marinate my onions next time to kick them up a notch.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
That looks very good. Never heard of marinating onions. Might have to try it.

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
That looks really good! No bread equals more meat! I like the idea of marinating the onions. So just one question, how would pickled onions work for this? Would they retain any of the flavor or lose it while frying?

Ryan

MJB05615

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 12, 2018
Looks great Brian! I agree, no bread means more meat. Excellent idea marinating the onions too Jake.
Thanks for sharing.

Mike

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
That is fantastic looking. The hooch looks very nice too. I love a good corn whiskey.

Brian Trommater

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
That looks really good! No bread equals more meat! I like the idea of marinating the onions. So just one question, how would pickled onions work for this? Would they retain any of the flavor or lose it while frying?

Ryan
I love pickled onions but not sure about cooking them. I had forgot about those. Thanks for reminding me. Got some started now.

Last edited:

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Looks real good!
Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.