Cheesesteak Hot Pockets #2

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Cheesesteak Hot Pockets #2

Thought it was time to do this again. I’ve done it a few times, but only did a “Step by Step” on one, back in 2016.
I actually did a better job on the other one. So if you really want to see how to do these, go to my Step by Step at this Link—>>Cheesesteak Hot Pockets

It’s only Me & Mrs Bear here, so we only needed 2 packages of Crescent Rolls to make these.

Everything is explained in the captions that go with the Pictures (Below), but you can add other things too, like Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers, Fried Onions, any other kind of cheese, and anything else that floats your boat !!!

Hope You Like This!!

Bear

Meanwhile we open up a package of Crescent Rolls, and stretch out the rectangles on a Buttered Cookie Pan.
Then we put a coating of our favorite Steak Sauce on the Crescent Roll Rectangles:
IMG_5689.jpeg

Next we evenly divide the Shaved Steak Meat on each of the 4 sections.
Now here is where I would have liked to add some Fried Onions, but we didn’t have any. (Next Time).
Open the second Package of Crescent Rolls, and stretch the rectangles over each section, and press down the edges:
IMG_5690.jpeg

I forgot to show all the Meat & Hot Peppers I spread out, so we'll take a Quick Peek.
Thanks to the Pandemic we didn't have any cheese, so I had to skip that:
IMG_5691.jpeg

After 10 to 12 minutes in the Oven @ 375°, once nicely browned, we can remove them:
IMG_5692.jpeg

Plate them & throw a couple Pickle Slices on, if you like, and it’s time to eat:
IMG_5693.jpeg

A little late, but I got some Cheese, so First I coated the outside with Steak Sammy Sauce:
IMG_5696.jpeg

Then for a test I spread some French Fried Onions on top:
IMG_5697.jpeg

Then some American Cheese on Top:
IMG_5698.jpeg

Then a little Nuking, just to melt the Cheese:
IMG_5699.jpeg

And Finally a Few Pickle Chips on the side:
IMG_5700.jpeg

Last edited:
Can i buy 2. looks pretty tasty.

Great idea John those look really good! I need to try this out next time I have some shaved steak on hand. Bet they would be good dipped in some au jus as kind of a French dip too. LIKE!

That looks good Bear! I especially like the French fried onions on top! I love those things!

Mighty fine looking viddles my bear carving friend

Gary

Can i buy 2. looks pretty tasty.

Thank You FB !!

Bear

Great idea John those look really good! I need to try this out next time I have some shaved steak on hand. Bet they would be good dipped in some au jus as kind of a French dip too. LIKE!

Thank You John!!
Hmmm---They fall apart pretty easy for that.
I eat this with a Fork.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Really looks great Bear! Definitely gonna try this. Since you posted something with that shaved beef a few months ago, we've been using it a lot, mostly for cheesesteaks. It's very good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky