Cheese Curd ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Has anyone tried using Cheese Curd for smoked Mac&Cheese?
Richie

My mom used to use Heluva good cheese curds for her Yankee mac and cheese when I was younger. It was delicious. I don't believe Heluva good makes their curds anymore. At least I haven't seen it.

Thank you all I guess I will give it a try.
Richie

Thank you all I guess I will give it a try.
Richie

When I get home I'll shoot you the recipe. I've made it a couple of times. Though not with Heluva good cheese curds. But with NY seriously sharp cheese. I do miss those curds though. How they would squeak when you bit into them.

When I get home I'll shoot you the recipe. I've made it a couple of times. Though not with Heluva good cheese curds. But with NY seriously sharp cheese. I do miss those curds though. How they would squeak when you bit into them.
Steve Thank you I am going to add these to my smoked M&C,so no need to go crazy I appreciate it
Richie

Make sure you post up the results Richie, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky