Cheese Cake pic Heavy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
I know everyone claims they make the best Cheese Cake. I believe my friends and neighbors when they tell me, they don't know if they like can I try it again LOL I hope this Q-View Helps

line the bottom of your spring form pan with Parchment Paper

Trim around leaving extra

Next you will want to wrap the outside with foil,I have a heavy duty and use one piece

The Graham Cracker Crumbs,Butter,Sugar will make your bottom crust

All mixed and ready for the pan

Forgot to take pic put press the mix down as even as you can

Now the filling

Cream Cheese, Sugar, Flour get blended til smooth

You have the idea now so after doing all the steps you are ready with the filling

Fill the pan

The baking sheet is,for you to pour water in after it is in the oven.

This will help to keep your cake from cracking, oven shot hope the water shows

The next shot is what I look for,this little dimple and color

approximately 5 min later it is time to come out

Cool to room temp see how it shrinks back down

Here is were the extra Parchment Paper comes in,you can lift the whole cake or slide it onto another plate

Wow it is time to cut the cake

Have another piece

Thanks for looking and I hope to hear from ya if you make this

Richie

Recipe

Cheese Cake

* 1 Pack graham crackers, crushed 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
* 4 tablespoons butter, melted
* 1/2 tablespoon butter to grease the pan
* 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1 cup Heavy Cream or ( milk )
* 4 eggs
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour

* For 7" pan use half

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch
springform pan.( Line bottom with Parchment Paper, Wrap spring form pan with foil)
2. In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
Press onto bottom of springform pan.
3. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar & flour until smooth. Blend in
milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to
incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and until smooth. Pour filling
into prepared crust.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour 30 min.to 1hr 45 min. when the center looks like a little dimple it is done..
Remove from oven and cool to room temp.
Chill in refrigerator until serving.
Kitchen Aid Mixer works best for this.

I used my small pan for this.

Last edited:
Lookin' good...JJ

Awesome looking cheesecake, Richie!

Points for a great tutorial!

I'm thinking some cherry or blueberry pie filling on top would really take it to the next level!

Judy & I both love cheesecake. Going to have to try your recipe!

Al

Awesome looking cheesecake, Richie!

Points for a great tutorial!

I'm thinking some cherry or blueberry pie filling on top would really take it to the next level!

Judy & I both love cheesecake. Going to have to try your recipe!

Al
Al this does not need any makeup,try it plain first. Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

Miss Linda is going to hate you Richie!!  She just started her diet, but she really LOVES cheese cake.

One question.  Do you wrap the pan to keep heat in or out?  Looks like you have the foil shiny side out.  You get questions like this from someone whose idea of baking is nuking a slice of pie  LOL.

The good news is, when I make this, I can put the blame on you, so I don't catch whatever.  And I WILL be making this one, cause it  
Looks-Great.gif

points.gif

Thanks for the tutorial, Richie.

Gary

Miss Linda is going to hate you Richie!!  She just started her diet, but she really LOVES cheese cake.

One question.  Do you wrap the pan to keep heat in or out?  Looks like you have the foil shiny side out.  You get questions like this from someone whose idea of baking is nuking a slice of pie  LOL.

The good news is, when I make this, I can put the blame on you, so I don't catch whatever.  And I WILL be making this one, cause it  
Looks-Great.gif

points.gif

Thanks for the tutorial, Richie.

Gary
Gary Thanks I am glad you asked about the foil. The foil is to keep the water out,the water is needed to keep the cake from cracking.When ms Linda eats that she going to Love me and hate you for knowing me LOL Thanks for the Point I appreciate it Buddy

Richie

Nice Job, Richie!!
icon14.gif

Looks Outstanding!!
drool.gif
-----------
points.gif

Bear
John Thanks before joining SMF that was the only thing I baked,other then Apple Pie  No Rolls,bread Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

Wow !   We love Cheesecake Problem is we are trying to cut back on Sweets ----- But  will definitely have to give this a try

Looks Fantastic  
icon14.gif

points1.png

Gary

Wow !   We love Cheesecake Problem is we are trying to cut back on Sweets ----- But  will definitely have to give this a try

Looks Fantastic  
icon14.gif

points1.png

Gary
I keep making these I am going to have to, buy a door expander Its not that bad to make and it is not as heavy as the NY Style Thanks for the points I appreciate it

Richie

Great looking cheesecake! I want some!

Points, Richie.

Disco
Disco my apologies I must have unsubscribed from my post,just seen this and Thank You thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie 

Thanks for posting such an amazing recipe!! Your cheesecakes look amazing, want to have a slice of it right now. Will surely give a try to it this weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky