Cheese Burger Tacos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

culpepersmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 16, 2010
Split between Michigan and Texas
My granddaughter set me a video she found of someone making these on a black stone so I had to try it. Basically a smash burger only using a flour tortilla shell. Ball of meat on the hot griddle, place the taco shell over and smash… The sauce I used was
1 c. mayonnaise
2 tbsp. ketchup
2 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
2 tsp. mustard (Dijon or yellow)
2 tsp. sriracha or hot sauce (optional)
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Kind of a low carb cheese burger. I’ll do it again for sure. FullSizeRender.jpeg

That looks delicious!
We have been making a lot of smash burgers lately, & kind of getting tired of them. But this sounds like a great variation, we will give it a try next time!
Al

I've been seeing them all over instagram. Looks like a great variation on a burger. And yours looks mighty tasty.

Jim

Very interesting. I'll have to give that a shot if the weather ever lets up. Just cleaned and seasoned the griddle I use on the gasser.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky