Chat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 21, 2006
Monroe, La
I know TulsaJeff has a lot on his plate right now, but I just wonder if we are seeing any chance of getting Chat back up any time soon?

Now all we need is an angry mob of Army guys.........hey, look what I found.
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

The hints are so subtle I barely picked up on it..

Patience.. patience.. patience
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

Jeff, all kidding aside, thank you for all your hard work and hours spent making this forum possible... I'm so glad we have the oppurtunity to learn from others and share our experiences.That said, Any chance for future chat chat??

Chat is working...
icon_smile.gif

Click on the Chat Now link at the top right nav bar on the forums page.. I will get it added to the home page as well but for now it is working and that is how to get there.

it is the same and you should not even have to login if you are logged in to the forums..

Let me try it with a test user..

I just tried it with my test user and when I clicked on the link it went right to chat without me having to login.

Do you have cookies enabled on your browser?

Make sure to check the "Remember username" checkbox when you login to the forums.

Jeff..
Glad ya got the chat up and going...one problem....I can't get to it either...says wrong user name/password...also ..can't even read the "latest smf news"...says I am not logged on.....I am using firefox..and have cookies enabled...
Any help would be appreciated....
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Richard, Jeff got mine lined out pretty easy so it probably won't be a big deal. It is definately worth the effort. The new chat room is sweeeet guys. Get in there and try it out!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky