Chat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think you will need to use the "Logout" button to clear your cookies and then log back in.

I am also seeing a few errors with Firefox.. seems to work great with IE.

Just post if you are having a problem and I will deal with it and see if I see a pattern.

Enjoy!!

confused.gif
The chat isn't working for me. I have tried numerous times. I have logged out and back into the forum 4 times. Still says "wrong user name".
Thanks.
confused.gif

Can some of you try the chat feature and see if it is working for you now?

I have made some changes..

Thanks!!

I have figured out the problem so if you cannot get in.. just post and I will fix it ASAP.

I will mass fix them all tonight..

Jeff do i need to up grade my flash player, right now all I can see is a big blue screen, Small square in the middle with people chatting but dont have a place to type and send reply.

Probably would not hurt to make sure you have the latest player.. I will post a link when I get home.

Also.. what browser are you using?

Seems like IE works best.. firefox struggles through it a little bit. Have not tested on AOL.

msmith, are you running a firewall (I hope so) if so which one? check your settings there too such as a privacy settings feature. You can have cookies enabled in your browser and still have them blocked in the firewall.

ditto what he said, I was on it earlier today with Pigcyles, there was no nascar or smokebot and it seemed to be working fine???
confused.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky