• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

chat issues

smokingohiobutcher

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 21, 2009
Sooo does anyone know whats up with the chat room???

I tried to get in and it keeps telling me I am using an incorrect username and/or pasword.

I tried re-registering and it says the same thing......does anyone even use it anymore?

signed,

chat deprived SOB

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Mark it crashed a couple weeks ago and we all had to re register. Remember click on "Register" and wait for the popup box then fill in the info after that you shouldn't have any problems getting in I just checked to make sure its working

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

What Jerry said for I'm usually in chat after re-registering again. So come3 and chat again Mark from Mark

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
I have a corrupt database so I have to reinstall. I am pretty sure the issue is resolved and we shouldn't have this happen again. But dont quote me on it. 

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.