Charcoal grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Being able to adjust the distance between the heat and food is really nice, I have had to learn fire control with the Weber, had a large rectangle grill with adjustable charcoal rack, loved it and had a whole young deer on it 1 time, had about 10" of travel, the bottom gave way after about 4 years as it lived outside without a cover. Would love another but not much need these days as the large cookouts are mostly a thing of the past due to Covid. nothing wrong with a cheap grill but you have to do more to keep them together as far as cleaning is concerned, dont leave ashes in them for long times and keep covered. no telling how long they might last, I was bad about shutting it down and maybe a week or 3 later clean it out

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky