cerveza can pollo............

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chefrob

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 13, 2009
az
all rubbed up and ready to go.........

149116a9_IMGP1129.jpg

after a couple of hrs................

8179a753_IMGP1134.jpg

all ready to chow.....

eabcb6a6_IMGP1135.jpg

Looks good Rob. I see the avo sauce but where is the Pico?

Rob,

Is that a Cornish Game Hen or is the beer a 40 ouncer !?!?!?!

LOL!!

Todd

Looks great Rob. I may have to brush the snow off the sfb equiped GOSM and do up a couple of birds.

thx guys..............it was damn good!

gary, no pico but that green sauce was hotter than chit!

todd, that is a 6+ lb. bird.........the can wouldn't fit so i had to use a coke can.

Ummmm.... Rob, don't look now, but I think the chicken got even and left a little "doody" present on your plate there!
biggrin.gif

That looks like it turned out great Rob, green sauce and all!!

Rob, congrats on a great smoke and Q too. That plating pics is a $$$ shot. Did you actually use Tecate in the container that was used to hold-up the chick? It's all good my friend.

Did you actually use Tecate in the container that was used to hold-up the chick? It's all good my friend.
rich, i heated up the tecate with some granulated garlic and onion and filled a regular sized coke can.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky