Certified Angus Brisket $1.49 Lb.!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

xtexan

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 4, 2006
Columbus,OH
Hey guys long time no talk to......
Been very busy putting the final touches on the smoker to get my health certificate. I have been doing some "friendly" catering for some buddys.
Anyway....here in Columbus,OH and many other cities there are Restaurant Depots. They have been running certified Angus on sale for $1.49 per lb!
I bought some a couple of weeks ago for a gig I did and it was awesome. Some folks say you can't tell the difference between Angus and regular brisket, but I beg to differ. I think the biggest thing about the meat was the way it held together even after being in the ice chest for 4 hrs. I see now why guys that compete use Angus.
Anyway, I hope you guys are doing good!

-Will

Hey Ken, thanks!!!
Everything is going pretty well. Just working and trying to get this bbq biz going.
How are you?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky